Happy New Year!
Ooh, it's been a while, hasn't it?
December was the usual whirl of stress, fun, presents, people, and slight over-indulgence...I had fun, but I'm glad to get back to a somewhat less hectic pace.
(A pace which can be illustrated by the fact that it's nearly 6 in the evening, and not only am I the only one working, but I'm the only one awake. Hrrmph. I think some napping cats and boys might get their whiskers and ears flicked very soon...)
December was the usual whirl of stress, fun, presents, people, and slight over-indulgence...I had fun, but I'm glad to get back to a somewhat less hectic pace.
(A pace which can be illustrated by the fact that it's nearly 6 in the evening, and not only am I the only one working, but I'm the only one awake. Hrrmph. I think some napping cats and boys might get their whiskers and ears flicked very soon...)


1 Comments:
At 12:28 pm,
stu huggett said…
New Year ain't over yet: it's FILO quiz on Sunday...
Must sleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home