Briefly...
Busy. Uninspired. Sorry! Must try harder...
(Unrelated, for UK readers and fellow Dr Who spods... Torchwood, yay or nay? Can't make up my mind, although I did rather enjoy this week's cannibalistic Welsh villagers episode!
Non-UK folk, move along...nothing to see here!)
Pretty pictures soon...my 'point a camera at something enough times and one of the pictures is bound to look half decent' photography technique actually paid off for once...
x
(Unrelated, for UK readers and fellow Dr Who spods... Torchwood, yay or nay? Can't make up my mind, although I did rather enjoy this week's cannibalistic Welsh villagers episode!
Non-UK folk, move along...nothing to see here!)
Pretty pictures soon...my 'point a camera at something enough times and one of the pictures is bound to look half decent' photography technique actually paid off for once...
x


1 Comments:
At 7:42 am,
stu huggett said…
It's nonsense, of course, but it's entertaining, funny, scary, pop-aware, horny nonsense! I doubt it'll run for more than a series or two though.
Post a Comment
<< Home