Prippy things
Searching, angry paw under the living room door...
Lava lamp...
Toy belonging to boy...
The beads* not the neck, just to clarify..!(*They say 'Imagine I am a secret Princess'. I bought a set of beads the other day for the princely sum of £1.25. They have all sorts of different words (randomly capiTalized!) on them, and allow one to be spectacularly silly... Yesterday, I was wearing 'I am a good girl', and my friend came over for tea and went away with 'We can play toGether' Hooray for cheap tat!)
And now, since I've been on the computer for about 400 years, time for tea! (Well, dinner really, as it's nearly 8 o'clock, but I liked the way 'time for tea' sounded...!)


2 Comments:
At 7:16 am,
stu huggett said…
Those middle two photos look like stills from the Stargate sequence in 2001.
At 10:45 am,
Anonymous said…
hehehe *hugs* I love your blog I don't always get to visit as muchas I like but when I do I always leave smiling *squish* xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home