Ganked from the myspace of the Rufus..
I don't usually. But I wanted to, so:
YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (current/last pet and current street name)~ Charlie St John.
YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your moms side, your favorite candy)~ Lily Fry
YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first two initals of first name, first two of middle name)~ CeEl (?)
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)~ Pink Cat (??)
YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)~ Elizabeth London
YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)~ Hugcagrbex
TERRORIST NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards~ What.The. Fuck? No.
SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink)~ The Pink Guinness (???)
I rather wish I hadn't bothered, now. Who do I see to get those five minutes of my life back?
YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (current/last pet and current street name)~ Charlie St John.
YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your moms side, your favorite candy)~ Lily Fry
YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first two initals of first name, first two of middle name)~ CeEl (?)
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)~ Pink Cat (??)
YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)~ Elizabeth London
YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)~ Hugcagrbex
TERRORIST NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards~ What.The. Fuck? No.
SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink)~ The Pink Guinness (???)
I rather wish I hadn't bothered, now. Who do I see to get those five minutes of my life back?


2 Comments:
At 6:06 pm,
stu huggett said…
YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: Luke High.
YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: Tom Creme Egg.
YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first two initals of first name, first two of middle name) I can't work this out! I'm all consonants anyway.
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Green Cat.
YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Christopher Carshalton.
YOUR STAR WARS NAME: Hugstsmhas.
TERRORIST NAME: Rehpotsirhc Htims.
SUPERHERO NAME: The Green Bitter.
Congratulations! That's the lamest Myspace quiz yet! It's illiterate too!
At 11:29 am,
c-bug said…
Tom Creme Egg though! Buahahahahaha!
Post a Comment
<< Home