The good thing...
...about a shorter than intended haircut is that you're contractually obliged to pretty it up with tacky hair grips. (I had to fight the urge to write 'hair furniture' there, just because the phrase tickled me...)
Also, I'm thinking intermittent pain in the liver area since 5am this morning - probably not a good thing?
Also, also-
http://www.b3ta.com/board/6300889
and
http://www.b3ta.com/board/6293981
The latter will raise a smile for those who've ever visited the Spar in my neck of the woods, which is wrong. Very, very wrong...
Also, I'm thinking intermittent pain in the liver area since 5am this morning - probably not a good thing?
Also, also-
http://www.b3ta.com/board/6300889
and
http://www.b3ta.com/board/6293981
The latter will raise a smile for those who've ever visited the Spar in my neck of the woods, which is wrong. Very, very wrong...


1 Comments:
At 5:11 pm,
stu huggett said…
For what it's worth, Co-Op sandwiches are top of my chart! Everything else (eg: Boots, Somerfield) is dreck.
Also: I don't want to see that Steve Irwin death footage, but I would like to read the transcript... "Strewth, argh, bastard, argh, that's got it, did you get that Ken? motherfucker eh? oh, glug..."
Whatever you think of him, that was a random, unfortunate death.
Post a Comment
<< Home