Girly. Or...um...not, as it turns out.
1. Do you squeal in delight when you see a friend's new hair cut? I. Never. Squeal.
2. In the pub/club, do you always go to the bathroom with a friend? Not deliberately.
3. At home, do you need more shelf space in the bathroom? Oh yes. Yes indeed. M has deodorant, hair gunk, soap, and everything else is mine.
4. Do you try on a friend's shoes/clothes/accessories when you visit them at their home? Not unless they offer.
5. Do you know who your best friend's sister is dating? Nope.
6. Do you have a GHD hair straightener? Yes, although I can never be bothered to use it.
7. Do you touch up your make-up constantly? Nah. I’ll sort it if it needs it when I go to the loo if I’m out, but otherwise, it just goes on in the morning and stays there. Or not, mostly…
8. Do you like fluffy things hanging from your rear view mirror? Don’t drive, but if I did, I wouldn’t.
9. Do you put on a little girl voice when talking to male workers when asking them to help you? No. *shudder*
10. Do you watch football because the players look nice? No. I almost never watch football. Maybe one match per World Cup, if that…
11. Do you think pink is a good colour for bedrooms? Many other things, yes. Bedrooms, not so much.
13. Is your biggest monthly expense clothes, make-up and accessories? Wouldn’t have thought so, although I have been known to spend a fair amount on each, periodically.
14. Do you know what the "OC" in The O.C. stands for? Orange County. Don’t watch it, though.
15. Can you text and talk at the same time? Of course I can. I am woman, hear me multitask!
16. Do you know who Brad, Johnny and George refer to? Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and George Clooney.
17. Do you know what your exact hair colour is (ie. Clairol no. 52)? Natural blonde, which is both a blessing and a curse.
18. Do you have an emergency manicure set in your handbag? No.
19. Have you ever been in a circle of girls jumping and squealing in delight? Yes. I’ll be the one not squealing, and looking uncomfortable…
20. When a friend breaks up with her boyfriend, do you go around to her place with ice cream and a movie? Along those lines, although usually booze is involved also.
21. Do you have more handbags than necessary? More than I had a few years ago, but not loads. Still probably more than necessary though…
22. Do you hate wearing runners unless you're going to the gym? No. I wear (cheap Next knockoff) baseball boots a lot of the time.
23. Do you have more than 3 lipglosses in your handbag? Counting lipsticks and lip balms, yeees.
24. Do you buy something because of its colour? Sometimes.
25. Do you know all the characters (both male and female) in Sex and the City? ‘Fraid so.
26. Do you wear your sunglasses on the top of your head so people can see your eyes? No, because I’d look like a twat.
27. Have you always worn make-up when going out (even in the past)? Pretty much. Had quite a bad complexion when I was younger (still not great, although the wrinkles are starting to replace the spots!), then I was a vain teenager, and now…just out of habit, I suppose. Also, blonde eyelashes need a little help, if one is not to look like an albino piglet!
28. Do you go to the beauticians more than twice a month? No. I had a manicure once, before my wedding. Does that count? (It was horrible, by the way. My mum and I came out, collapsed in gales of laughter, and vowed never to do it again…)
29. Do you watch soap operas religiously? No time. I watch Eastenders if it’s on and looks interesting, but otherwise, no.
30. Do you know what a pashmina is? Yes. I have several (bought verrrr cheap from a man in the town centre, and not even pretending to be cashmere) in various colours. They function very well as scarves, and also as capes, if you want to flap round the house chasing the cat. Just in case you were interested.
2. In the pub/club, do you always go to the bathroom with a friend? Not deliberately.
3. At home, do you need more shelf space in the bathroom? Oh yes. Yes indeed. M has deodorant, hair gunk, soap, and everything else is mine.
4. Do you try on a friend's shoes/clothes/accessories when you visit them at their home? Not unless they offer.
5. Do you know who your best friend's sister is dating? Nope.
6. Do you have a GHD hair straightener? Yes, although I can never be bothered to use it.
7. Do you touch up your make-up constantly? Nah. I’ll sort it if it needs it when I go to the loo if I’m out, but otherwise, it just goes on in the morning and stays there. Or not, mostly…
8. Do you like fluffy things hanging from your rear view mirror? Don’t drive, but if I did, I wouldn’t.
9. Do you put on a little girl voice when talking to male workers when asking them to help you? No. *shudder*
10. Do you watch football because the players look nice? No. I almost never watch football. Maybe one match per World Cup, if that…
11. Do you think pink is a good colour for bedrooms? Many other things, yes. Bedrooms, not so much.
13. Is your biggest monthly expense clothes, make-up and accessories? Wouldn’t have thought so, although I have been known to spend a fair amount on each, periodically.
14. Do you know what the "OC" in The O.C. stands for? Orange County. Don’t watch it, though.
15. Can you text and talk at the same time? Of course I can. I am woman, hear me multitask!
16. Do you know who Brad, Johnny and George refer to? Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and George Clooney.
17. Do you know what your exact hair colour is (ie. Clairol no. 52)? Natural blonde, which is both a blessing and a curse.
18. Do you have an emergency manicure set in your handbag? No.
19. Have you ever been in a circle of girls jumping and squealing in delight? Yes. I’ll be the one not squealing, and looking uncomfortable…
20. When a friend breaks up with her boyfriend, do you go around to her place with ice cream and a movie? Along those lines, although usually booze is involved also.
21. Do you have more handbags than necessary? More than I had a few years ago, but not loads. Still probably more than necessary though…
22. Do you hate wearing runners unless you're going to the gym? No. I wear (cheap Next knockoff) baseball boots a lot of the time.
23. Do you have more than 3 lipglosses in your handbag? Counting lipsticks and lip balms, yeees.
24. Do you buy something because of its colour? Sometimes.
25. Do you know all the characters (both male and female) in Sex and the City? ‘Fraid so.
26. Do you wear your sunglasses on the top of your head so people can see your eyes? No, because I’d look like a twat.
27. Have you always worn make-up when going out (even in the past)? Pretty much. Had quite a bad complexion when I was younger (still not great, although the wrinkles are starting to replace the spots!), then I was a vain teenager, and now…just out of habit, I suppose. Also, blonde eyelashes need a little help, if one is not to look like an albino piglet!
28. Do you go to the beauticians more than twice a month? No. I had a manicure once, before my wedding. Does that count? (It was horrible, by the way. My mum and I came out, collapsed in gales of laughter, and vowed never to do it again…)
29. Do you watch soap operas religiously? No time. I watch Eastenders if it’s on and looks interesting, but otherwise, no.
30. Do you know what a pashmina is? Yes. I have several (bought verrrr cheap from a man in the town centre, and not even pretending to be cashmere) in various colours. They function very well as scarves, and also as capes, if you want to flap round the house chasing the cat. Just in case you were interested.


1 Comments:
At 10:47 pm,
stu huggett said…
1. Do you squeal in delight when you see a friend's new hair cut? No.
2. In the pub/club, do you always go to the bathroom with a friend? No.
3. At home, do you need more shelf space in the bathroom? No.
4. Do you try on a friend's shoes/clothes/accessories when you visit them at their home? No.
5. Do you know who your best friend's sister is dating? No.
6. Do you have a GHD hair straightener? No.
7. Do you touch up your make-up constantly? No.
8. Do you like fluffy things hanging from your rear view mirror? No.
9. Do you put on a little girl voice when talking to male workers when asking them to help you? No.
10. Do you watch football because the players look nice? No.
11. Do you think pink is a good colour for bedrooms? Actually, I have a pink lightbulb in my bedside lamp...
13. Is your biggest monthly expense clothes, make-up and accessories? No.
14. Do you know what the "OC" in The O.C. stands for? Yes.
15. Can you text and talk at the same time? Er, yeah, duh!
16. Do you know who Brad, Johnny and George refer to? The old Rod, Jane & Freddy.
17. Do you know what your exact hair colour is (ie. Clairol no. 52)? No.
18. Do you have an emergency manicure set in your handbag? No.
19. Have you ever been in a circle of girls jumping and squealing in delight? Ahem!
20. When a friend breaks up with her boyfriend, do you go around to her place with ice cream and a movie? Possibly alcoholic ice-cream & porn...
21. Do you have more handbags than necessary? No.
22. Do you hate wearing runners unless you're going to the gym? No.
23. Do you have more than 3 lipglosses in your handbag? No.
24. Do you buy something because of its colour? No.
25. Do you know all the characters (both male and female) in Sex and the City? No.
26. Do you wear your sunglasses on the top of your head so people can see your eyes? No.
27. Have you always worn make-up when going out (even in the past)? No.
28. Do you go to the beauticians more than twice a month? No.
29. Do you watch soap operas religiously? No.
30. Do you know what a pashmina is? No.
CONCLUSION: BOY!
Post a Comment
<< Home