Like Bagpuss....
*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*
Am forgoing my usual lunchtime caffeine fix in case of surprise blood pressure checks at the doctor's this afternoon.
Tell me it's not just me they do this to: "Oh, and while you're here we might as well take your blood pressure...."
Yes, it's high. Yes, it's always high when I have it taken at the surgery. Oh, I dunno, maybe because I hate going to see the doctor because you always take my f'ing blood pressure and tell me it's high? Ya think?
/rant
Anyway, I'm sleeeeeeeeeepy.
Am forgoing my usual lunchtime caffeine fix in case of surprise blood pressure checks at the doctor's this afternoon.
Tell me it's not just me they do this to: "Oh, and while you're here we might as well take your blood pressure...."
Yes, it's high. Yes, it's always high when I have it taken at the surgery. Oh, I dunno, maybe because I hate going to see the doctor because you always take my f'ing blood pressure and tell me it's high? Ya think?
/rant
Anyway, I'm sleeeeeeeeeepy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home