Proper post soon...
Well, as proper as they get round these'yre parts, anyway.
Was going to post about the entertaining yet subtly menacing alcoholics at the last gig I went to, but Stu made a far better job of it than I would have done. Am also (for the moment) resisting posting yet more pictures of the buggering cat, as I'm even boring myself now...
So until I can think of something vaguely interesting to say (soooo...this time in 2007?), have a video of a floating dog, ganked from the B3ta newsletter. Stupid thing doesn't even seem that bothered.
Disclaimer: Dunno what the site that they've taken the video from is, but it's called 'Hedonistica', and the strapline is 'Pleasure Yourself', so all further investigation undertaken at your own risk! (Do tell if you decide to have a poke around though...!)
Happy weekend, people!
Was going to post about the entertaining yet subtly menacing alcoholics at the last gig I went to, but Stu made a far better job of it than I would have done. Am also (for the moment) resisting posting yet more pictures of the buggering cat, as I'm even boring myself now...
So until I can think of something vaguely interesting to say (soooo...this time in 2007?), have a video of a floating dog, ganked from the B3ta newsletter. Stupid thing doesn't even seem that bothered.
Disclaimer: Dunno what the site that they've taken the video from is, but it's called 'Hedonistica', and the strapline is 'Pleasure Yourself', so all further investigation undertaken at your own risk! (Do tell if you decide to have a poke around though...!)
Happy weekend, people!


1 Comments:
At 7:42 pm,
c-bug said…
:) Ta muchly.
Post a Comment
<< Home